LUMI Technology Company Limited
Location: Data Technology Hub, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Hong Kong
Job type: Full time, Contract
Contract length: 12-24 months
Number of openings for this position: 1
Benefits: Medical Insurance; Additional leave
The R&D Engineer will take part in the development process of highly efficient sound-absorbing metamaterials using recycled plastics. The candidate can focus on one or more aspects as listed below:
- Perform the product design, numerical simulation, prototyping and/or measurement work (acoustic and non-acoustic).
- Work closely with the senior scientist or senior engineer to support the research and product development process, including numerical simulation and experiment.
- Responsible for designing and setting up the testing environment for highly efficient sound-absorbing metamaterials.
- Develop and maintain the codes for metamaterial design and measurement.
- Ph.D. in physics, mathematics, mechanical or a related filed of acoustic functional materials.
- Ability to prioritize project commitments while executing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- The knowledge, R&D training / experience, and skills in one or more of the following areas: metamaterials, acoustics, mathematics, and/or relevant fields.
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Wholehearted application to work with high motivation.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or fill the form below to apply.