LUMI Technology Company Limited
Location: Data Technology Hub, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Hong Kong
Job type: Full time, Contract
Contract length: 12-24 months
Number of openings for this position: 1
Benefits: Medical Insurance; Additional leave
- The appointee will be responsible for project implementation, which includes planning mass production process technology, managing corresponding R&D processes, and completing the development of production processes and recycled plastics.
- Conduct compatibility testing of recycled plastics and production processes, adjust production process technology and raw material accordingly, and develop quality inspection methods for GTF project.
- Collaborate closely with senior scientists to optimize the metamaterial structure design and mass production process, with the goal of achieving mass production of highly efficient sound-absorbing metamaterials using recycled plastics.
- Master or above in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Engineering, Nanomaterials technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in advanced material preparation and production process development.
- Solid experience in leading the construction of advanced material production line.
- Wholehearted application to work with high motivation.
- Work independently and able to communicate in teamwork.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below to apply.