LUMI Technology Company Limited
Location: Data Technology Hub, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Hong Kong
Job type: Full time, Contract
Contract length: 12-24 months
Number of openings for this position: 1
Benefits: Medical Insurance; Additional leave
- This job requires solid theoretical knowledge and rich experiences in Physics including classical waves, composite materials, and metamaterials.
- The knowledge of various types of mass-manufacturing technologies are also necessary.
- The job content of this position includes but not limited to the following:
- Conduct acoustic metamaterial structure design that is compatible with recycled plastic raw materials and production processes, providing adjustable parameter space for the development of production processes and raw material components.
- As the deputy coordinator of Company’s GTF project, responsible for the overall technical roadmap planning and project development process management and completed the design and development of metamaterials.
- PhD degree in acoustic metamaterials, physics, mathematics, or engineering fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in R&D and productions of metamaterials.
- The knowledge and experiences in acoustics and metamaterials are required.
- Experiences of leading R&D team and managing project will be highly preferred.
- Self-motivated, analytical, innovative and initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below to apply.